Monday, September 17, 2012

One of the First to be Made


This is exactly what I have been so excited to see!

One of the very first people to receive a Delightfully Free cookbook was my beloved Sis-in-Law, Sheri. The very same Sheri whose name appears on the acknowledgment page under “heartfelt thanks”. To my Delight, my niece Sydney had already gotten busy making my Coconut Macaroon Cookie recipe.
The two were so happy with the results that they sent me off a text with photos of the little baking party they were having in their kitchen. Here are the photos and what they had to say about the cookies.

Isn't She the Cutest!


Plain & Chocolate Dipped

“Those macaroons can stand up against any Coconut Macaroon on the planet. I'm not kidding you! I feel so excited to have something this delicious to eat that isn't even “a cheat”!!!

I'm so honored that Sheri displays my cookbook in her beautiful Kitchen.


I love it!


By the way, I visited with them a couple of days ago. As I left, Syd was pulling out the cookbook again to mix up a treat for the birthday party she was throwing for her friend!

~Tracy

About Delightfully Free: Delightfully Free is a gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook of 141 recipes. It includes delicious resources for autism, celiac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, obesity and just plain healthy living. It contains 114 color photographs, 114 vegetarian or vegetarian compatible recipes, and 103 vegan or vegan compatible recipes