Friday, February 7, 2014

GFAF Expo in Phoenix

I really enjoy the Greater Phoenix area and I will have the pleasure of returning there this coming February 22nd and 23rd to be a part of the Gluten Free, Allergen Free Expo at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa.

GFAF Expos may be new to some of you and this will be my first one. From what I've read, they host conferences across the United States to bring together folks interested in living free of foods and products that may be causing them problems. If you're not local to the Greater Phoenix area you can check their website for other locations and dates down the road in other regional locations. Here's their informational flier:
 

  I will be there at the authors table selling and signing copies of Delightfully Free, my gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook.

See, it's "Official."


So, if you come to the expo, please find me and say hello. I hope to see you there.

~Tracy

You can buy Delightfully Free and Even More Delightfully Free on my website, www.delightfullyfree.com or directly at this link: https://squareup.com/market/delightfully-free
Your signed books always come with free shipping. We do not sell on Amazon or Barnes & Noble or any other internet sites.