Friday, March 18, 2011

Taste Testers: Poulet de Provence with creamy sauce



Another quick Taste Tester post from my friend Connie. She tried out my recipe for Poulet de Provence, complete with its own creamy DF, GF sauce. In fact, the sauce is so good, it sort of steals the show. Secret ingredient? Cauliflower :)


"Last night I prepared the Poulet de Provence. It was absolutely delicious. Ted and I both loved it...I can't get enough of the cauliflower sauce! The directions were easy to follow, and the cooking times were right on.  I had to let mine sit about 20 minutes while waiting for Ted to get home, and the chicken was still lovely, moist and delicious.
Ted thoroughly enjoyed it. This is a wonderful recipe and I will definitely use it often!"


Thanks you both for all your help!


Like to see more Delightfully Free? Check out Delightfully Free.com