Thursday, October 16, 2014

Your Reviews of the Book

I have had some "formal" reviews of the book, but the ones I enjoy the most come from you, the people who have bought or been gifted the book and tell me about your experiences with the recipes. I thought it would be fun to share a few. And, who knows, it may even encourage any of you who still haven't bought the book to do it now.

I think the Chocolate Cake is a good place to start since it appears on the cover of Delightfully Free:

 
Here's what I just heard from Angela about the recipe:

 "I purchased your cookbook roughly a month ago and today I used it for the first time to make the  Chocolate Cake recipe. All I can say is WOW! I have tried just about every GF cake recipe and nothing comes close to yours."

Jen from Phoenix wrote me about the Black Bean Brownies:

"I've longed for brownies that tasted chocolatey and fudgey like what I was used to having in the past. I was hesitant, due to the main ingredient, the black beans, but they came out so amazingly good! My boyfriend, who can eat anything, thinks they're great as well."


It was especially flattering to get this email from "Chris' Mom":

"I made my Starbuck's pumpkin bread addicted son a loaf of YOUR Pumpkin Bread. He thinks it is even better than your brownies(which were off the chart excellent). He said this is now his favorite dessert, 100% better than Starbucks. Coming from a dessert expert like Chris, that is a huge compliment."



And finally, lest you think that Delightfully Free is only desserts and baked goods, here's what Amber said a main course and a side dish:

" I just had a birthday dinner and my family made me the pesto pasta (Creamy Pesto Fettuccini with Chicken & Artichokes) and Asparagus with Cauliflower Cream Sauce. It was delicious! Everyone loved both the main dish and the side!"




Here's the Table of Contents to Delightfully Free which shows just how many different categories of recipes you have to choose from:



I will post more in the future and maybe it will be from someone reading this now who decides to get Delightfully Free to experience some of the 141 recipes that are not only GF, DF, SF, but are delicious and nutritious.

~Tracy

About Delightfully Free: Delightfully Free is a gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook of 141 recipes. It includes delicious resources for autism, Celiac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, obesity and just plain healthy living. It contains 114 color photographs, 114 vegetarian or vegetarian compatible recipes, and 103 vegan or vegan compatible recipes.

You can buy Delightfully Free and Even More Delightfully Free on my website, www.delightfullyfree.com or directly at this link: https://squareup.com/market/delightfully-free
Your signed books always come with free shipping. We do not sell on Amazon or Barnes & Noble or any other internet sites.