Friday, December 19, 2014

My Last Day with the Wonderful St. Louis Rams Organization

As I look back on my fun-filled week last September at Rams Park, St. Louis, I have to pinch myself to be sure it all really happened! I thoroughly enjoyed that opportunity to introduce the Rams to my gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free cookbook, Delightfully Free, at their Rams' Wellness Week event, meet so many truly wonderful people, and get to see the whole place, locker rooms and all!

Friday, my last day there, was fabulous! I was invited to the beautiful and elegant home of one of the coaches and his wife to cook & serve a luncheon for all of the coaches' wives. We talked at length about clean, healthy eating and Delightfully Free's approach to accomplish that for the entire family through delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, holiday foods, snacks & even some of the surprisingly healthy recipes in my book like the gluten-free, corn-free, crispy baked taco shells (page 16). They are healthier in several ways! The ladies absolutely loved the Creamy Pesto Fettuccini with Chicken & Artichokes (page 49), Rosemary Rolls (page 61), salad with Delightfully Free Dressings (page 102-103) & Black Bean Brownies (page 135) for dessert.

These new friends of mine were a delight! They were knowledgeable & engaging, & most of them are already on it, passionate about feeding their families very clean, nutritious meals. They all enjoyed having their own copies of Delightfully Free and even purchased multiple copies as gifts for their families and friends. It was the perfect way to end a very special week in St. Louis.

Oh, one last fun observation. While it is true that the majority of Delightfully Free's customers are women, I love this photo! That's me being dwarfed by Super Bowl Champion defensive tackle Ray Agnew, as he got his copy of Delightfully Free for his wife and family. I'm honored to have met him. He is the nicest guy! And that sure makes a pretty good statement that real men eat healthy too!  ; )

Super Bowl Champion Ray Agnew with me and his brand new copy of Delightfully Free

Wishing you health & Joy, ~ Tracy

About Delightfully Free: Delightfully Free is a gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook of 141 recipes. It includes delicious resources for autism, Celiac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, obesity and just plain healthy living. It contains 114 color photographs, 114 vegetarian or vegetarian compatible recipes, and 103 vegan or vegan compatible recipes.

You can buy Delightfully Free and Even More Delightfully Free on my website, www.delightfullyfree.com or directly at this link: https://squareup.com/market/delightfully-free
Your signed books always come with free shipping. We do not sell on Amazon or Barnes & Noble or any other internet sites.