Sunday, April 29, 2018

Celiac Disease National this Weekend

This weekend, May 5 and 6, is the 13th Annual Celiac Disease National Convention in Pasadena, California.  I'm pleased to be joining the convention again this year.  I'll be in booth 422 in the Expo Hall. The show runs two days, Saturday, May 5 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Sunday, May 6 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

I'll have both of my cookbooks available for review and purchase. Mention to me that you heard about this event through me and I will give you a special 20% discount on your purchase.

My original cookbook, Delightfully Free, has 141 recipes that are all gluten, dairy and refined sugar free and my latest cookbook, Even More Delightfully Free, has 166 recipes all free of gluten, dairy and refined sugar. What's different and unique about both of my books is that the recipes are a creative combination of being delicious and nutritious. They cover the entire meal plan and eliminate many other food allergens as well such as soy, corn, peanuts and yeast. Because of the healthy, unique nature of my books, they are carried in over 300 naturopathic and holistic medical practices across the country.

So, remember, if you need to eliminate gluten and even some other common food allergens, but don't want to eat unhealthy and want to enjoy your food again, come by and look at my books and let me tell you what makes them special.  You can purchase either or both books any time on my website or at my online store.

Here are the particulars about the show:


The address of the PCC is 300 E Green Street in Pasadena, CA. Here is a link to their website for more information or to purchase tickets.

I hope to see you there.

At my first CDF National 4 Years ago



~ Wishing you health & Joy,
Tracy