Sunday, November 18, 2012

Book Signing at Lassens in Ventura, California

In case you're in the area and want to stop by to say hello, I am going to be signing my gluten-free, dairy-free & refined sugar-free cookbook at the Lassens in Ventura, California from 10:00 AM to about 4:00 PM on Saturday November 24th. I'm planning to bring samples of my Black Bean Brownies for all to try. Lassens should have plenty of books available in case you don't have a copy yet, and of course, you will have come to just the right place to gather all of the ingredients you need to make just about any of my recipes.

I'm really looking forward to being at Lassens again and having another chance to explore that enormous Bulk Food section they have. Remember, it looked like this:



The Ventura Lassens Market is located at 4071 E. Main Street. I hope to see you there!

~Tracy

About Delightfully Free: Delightfully Free is a gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook of 141 recipes. It includes delicious resources for autism, Celiac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, obesity and just plain healthy living. It contains 114 color photographs, 114 vegetarian or vegetarian compatible recipes, and 103 vegan or vegan compatible recipes.