Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanks to you!




 

I hope everyone had a blessed and restful Thanksgiving. I'd like to take a moment and thank each of you for reading my blog and supporting my new book. I am very touched by the outpouring of love, support and encouragement. My hope is that you have benefited as well. Perhaps you even included some recipes from my gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook, Delightfully Free, on your Thanksgiving table for the first time this year. The thought of that brings a smile to my face.

Courtesy of the book, our family dined on these traditional Thanksgiving selections, among others: Herbed Turkey Dressing, Glazed Yams with Cranberries, Harvest Pumpkin Bread, Orange Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Topping. I'm happy to report that everyone enjoyed the meal and no one fell asleep in their Pumpkin Pie as some used to do following the old traditional menu, packed with white flour, laced with hydrogenated fats, and loaded with white refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup. We actually left the table happy, satisfied and with a clean conscience! What a Delight!

~Tracy

About Delightfully Free: Delightfully Free is a gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free cookbook of 141 recipes. It includes delicious resources for autism, Celiac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, obesity and just plain healthy living. It contains 114 color photographs, 114 vegetarian or vegetarian compatible recipes, and 103 vegan or vegan compatible recipes.